Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The Effects

So i'm sure you're wondering what this "Spice" will do for you.I myself have tried 4 different types.California Kronic 5x,and 7x,210(both made my same company(LLC.BAJA Dreams),and Denver Kronic.Every single time i'm partaking around a person that hasn't seen or smoked the product have all asked the same question.DO YOU GET HIGH?I usually respond....Yes!I absolutely feel something.Lets start with the California product.The 3x,5x,and 7x refer to how potent it is.This means that its 3-7x more potent than THC.Which obviously means that the effects will be stronger than you think.The first time I smoked this stuff,it threw me for a loop.It was strong.So strong in fact,that I couldn't focus on my drawings.But,that was what I was looking for,as I had to quit smoking weed.After a few days of using that strain,I was at a stop light.I was leaning forward in my car staring at the stop light when I decided to start rotating my head from side to side.WHOA!Either I was in a time flux,(as my friend so elegantly put it)or I was tripping.It would only occur when I would turn my head though.The steering wheel looked as if it were turning on its own,a bead of water running down my windshield was moving up and down,and it was almost like I was in a fishbowl.Crazy...so I decided to go down from the 7x,the 5x.I honestly couldn't tell a difference in the potency between the 2.It was like a pulsating high...you know what I mean.Needless to say,I decided to start trying the 210(same company)(named from JWH-210)It was a completely different buzz.It game me a nice controlled body buzz...Nice..I didn't have any strange side effects with this one.It wasn't too much,nor too little...It seems just right.Same for the Denver Kronic,I prefer to sit back and enjoy the ride.Everywhere that I have read,all the people that I have talked to have all said that the buzz will last right around 30 minutes,usually no more...Some people(no one I personally know)have said that spice gives panic attacks.Well,if you think you may be about to go into a panic attack,close your eyes,concentrate on your breathing.Breathe in through your nose,and out through your mouth.If your heart starts to race,slow it down.You can control these symptoms..Its all about breathing.I have starting coughing a little bit more since I have been smoking spice,but I also smoke cigs..yuck.Maybe its for you,maybe it isn't...but that's what this blog is about..so you can learn.Just like anything,do it in moderation and you'll be fine.The views in this post are my opinions...

1 comment:

  1. Hey whats up bro, been a couple months since ur post and looks like u only have like 14 views. You still alive man? Hit me back, got some ideas you might wanna get in on!

    ReplyDelete